Custom Curtain Panels • Window Panels • Drapery Panels
- Custom curtain panels window panels drapery panels with window shades shutters or blinds combine form and function and as a result, changes how the room looks and feels.
- Using custom curtain panels or drapery panels on either side of a series of windows or door panels will add an upscale feel without blocking the light.
- Maybe consider using as door panels or room dividers for wardrobe, sets of shelves.
- Mounting drapery panels between windows with space will give the appearance of drapes, without the cost. Sheer curtain panels over the same windows will allow some privacy, without darkening the room.
CURTAIN PANELS Ι accentuate your window treatments
- Panel curtains are generally stationary, used as a decorative window panel on either side of the window, that adds color and style to the space. Shirred on a rod, with or without a fabric header or ruffle.
- If you currently have a blind, shutter or shade on the window, adding stationary curtain panels on either side will give the room a finishing touch, and depending on the choice of fabric, add the right color to the style of the room.
- Custom made door panel curtains will give you exactly the color and style to go with the decor in the rest of your room.
DRAPERY PANELS Ι pinch pleated window panels add luxe
- Window panels or sliding door drapery panels will make a room stylish and fresh fast, therefore window panels will make the room and window treatments look fuller, and with draperies, there are many pleat styles to choose from to give a modern or formal look to the room.
- Combine the window panels or door panels with valances for more color and style. A custom valance or cornice box adds luxe to the overall window treatment and makes the window a design focal point in the room.
- Drapery panels with a pleated top on either side of existing shades, blinds or shutters will enlarge the space of the window, adding a modern and contemporary look to the entire wall. Turn an uninteresting window into one that makes a statement walking into a room.
Visit Windows Dressed Up’s Denver Showroom to see more custom curtain panels and drapery panels. Over 3,000 fabrics. We have blinds, shutters and shades too. Test a cordless blind, blackout shades or motorized curtains. Talk to a Certified Interior Designer to get more custom curtain ideas. We also make custom drapes, bedding and have curtain rods and drapery hardware. Call us at 303.455.1009.
Why should I consider Custom Curtain Panels ?
You have a choice of what you buy and where you buy it. If your curtain panels or drapery panesl are”off the shelf”, your choices are limited. Whether you are looking at drapes, blinds, shutters or shades, what more do you get when you order custom-made instead of a big box treatment?